Welcome to the MetaManager™ Computer Based Training Program! Below you will find the list of available courses.
To view any courses that you have purchased you must first login. If you do not have access to a course, you can find information on purchasing courses here. Please contact email@example.com for assistance if you have any trouble viewing the material.
- Validate multiple reports simultaneously.
- Automate the process of repairing broken objects in the Content Store.
- Link reports to a new or different package.
- Manage and update stored parameters in bulk.
- Audit and report on group and role memberships and access rights.
- Replicate security from one environment to another.
- Create groups and roles and assign memberships via CSV files.
- Find and replace CAMID’s across multiple objects.
- Replicate security assignment from one account to many other accounts, groups and roles in the environment.
- Backup any content in content store.
- Restore any individual object from a MetaManager backup including My Folder content.
- Promote any object to any other environment.
- Distribute portal tabs to groups, roles and individual users.
- Perform quick impact analysis across multiple reports at once.
- Document specific reports to provide end users with detailed information such as data items, filters, prompts, etc.
- Create documentation for any combination of objects and attributes of a Framework Manager Model.
- Document any object or property including: general information, ownership, security, memberships, usage, history, and much more.
- The BSP Security Migration Self-Service seamlessly migrates user’s identities from one security source in IBM Cognos to another. Customers migrating to new security sources can now safely and easily migrate each user’s identity to the new security source in a streamlined and automated fashion. BSP provides you with everything you need to perform the migration on your own, on your timelines, at your convenience!