Document – MetaManager’s™ Documentation modules record meaningful business
and compliance documents in a variety of output types. These flexible documentation
capabilities provide you the tools to audit and manage projects as well as satisfy
compliance needs….modules include:
- Report Search – The Report Search module provides a powerful and intuitive
interface to perform a search across a selectable group of reports. This new module
is a trimmed down version of the Find / Replace module which is designed for performing
fast searches for impact analysis.
- Report Documenter – The Report Documenter Module provides detailed record
keeping of reports within any IBM Cognos Connection environment by documenting desired
reports into a specific folder.
- Content Store Documenter – The Content Documenter Module provides detailed
record keeping of the contents of your IBM Cognos Connection environment by documenting
desired content into a variety of formats, including:
- Can be sent directly to a database
- Canned Reports – The canned reports module is designed to create specific
reports that are commonly used. This module was created to quickly allow MetaManager
customers to see value and get insight out of their environment right out of the
- Content Size – Content Store Size is designed to give users the ability to
view the size of any object within their environment.
- Model Documenter – The Model Documenter provides detailed record keeping of the contents of Cognos Framework
Manager models by documenting desired content into a variety of formats, including:
- XLS (List or Tabular format)
- ANSI Text
- Screen Tip Generator – The power of the metadata created within the Framework Manager model is released to the user by
automatically bringing the metadata to selectable reports in the form of screen tips. The Screen Tip
Generator will populate report column headings with the metadata previously created within the
Framework Manager model creating a completely integrated metadata environment.