Integrated Control Suite™
Integrated Control Suite™ is a Version Control and Change Management system that provides a scalable, feature-rich platform designed to fully support business policies, processes and regulatory requirements. Modifications made to reports during the development lifecycle are captured in real-time and stored alongside previous versions to provide a complete revision history which is fully integrated into the IBM Cognos Portal as an IBM Cognos Analytics Extension.
Version Control for IBM Cognos AnalyticsVersion Control provides auditing and revision history for report, data sources, groups, roles, packages, models, jobs or any other object within the system.
- Commentary on version changes
- Check in / Check out workflows
- Ability to revert to previous versions
- Compare between versions or across environments
- Self-service deployment
Support for Framework ManagerDesigned specifically for Framework Manager and Transformer Models, Integrated Client Versioning™ delivers a unique folder-based solution to version control.
- Versioning of entire folders rather than individual files
- Automatic versioning of new project files
- Integrated security leveraging IBM Cognos authentication
- Projects can be secured by user, group or role
- Centrally managed repository
Deploy Content to ProductionIntegrated Deployment Manager™ fully supports deployment of reports and other content by authors to aid agile development as well as a managed workflow, enabling administrators to control the process. Both methods significantly reduce the burden of creating and moving exports between environments.
- Self-Service Deployment
- Collaborative Deployment Projects through tagging
- Deployment history and traceability
Recover Content from the Recycle BinWhy weigh the cost of restoring from a content store backup to salvage lost work when BSP’s Integrated Recycle Bin™ can have your content recovered in minutes! Seamlessly integrated into Cognos Analytics, users can now recover reports, folders or entire packages without burdening administrators or leaving their browser.
- Each user has a their own Recycle Bin
- The Recycle Bin is accessed securely from Cognos Analytics
- All IBM Cognos content is supported
- Administrators have full exposure to the entire global Recycle Bin
Spread Knowledge with Report DocumentationThe Integrated Report Documenter™ provides report authors with the capability to capture attributes of professionally authored reports in meaningful business context. This provides business users with the insight they need to understand report content, layout, filters and so much more with ease.
- Integrated directly into the authoring studios
- Aids agile project development
- Satisfy corporate audits
- Quick and easy PDF documentation
- Document entire folders or packages in bulk
- Customizable output to match corporate standards
Customized to Your Needs
Administrators can configure and customize the version control experience directly from the IBM Cognos Administration console.
In addition Administrators can view active users in IBM Cognos, send broadcast messages to users, monitor IBM Cognos license usage and report on user adoption.
From the moment ICS is implemented, the business, IT and management instantly benefit from the process control around BI development and the transparency of all changes in the entire IBM Cognos environment.